Dental Implants in Rockville Maryland with All on 4
All on four dental implants are is a permanent solution for replacing a full mouth or a full upper or lower set of natural teeth. This treatment uses four to six titanium or metal free zirconia dental implants per jaw to permanently support a full new smile with implant bridges or implant dentures.
Benefits of All on 4 tooth replacement include:
- Less healing time than other full mouth permanent implant options such as a full mouth of individual implants and bridges.
- Less expensive than a full mouth of permanent individual implants
- Prevents bone loss and facial tissue loss as compared to implant dentures and conventional dentures
- Provides permanent tooth replacement that functions similarly to natural teeth. No more denture glue, aka fixadent denture adhesive. Eating corn, apples and ribs are no longer a problem.
- All on 4 permanent implant bridges never get cavities, decay, need root canals.
Note: Progression of Bone loss when teeth are removed and not replaced. Bone loss is prevented when implants are placed as in cases of All on 4 dental implants.
The process of receiving All on 4 involves evaluation, treatment and healing. Our experienced team of implant dentists will start by providing a consultation to learn about your desires and needs. We will then perform a complete evaluation including a 3D xray or CBCT scan of the structure of your mouth. The next step involves placing four to six dental implants for the best possible results. Proper placement of these implants is crucial. The experienced doctors of Rockville Dental Implant Center are trained and qualified, resulting in the highest success rates. Unlike other options, All on 4 can work in areas where bone loss has occurred, making it a more ideal option for those who have suffered from ill-fitting dentures.
Once the implants are placed at Rockville Implant Dentist, a custom-crafted, beautiful full set of dentures is secured using the four implants as an anchor. All on 4 are permanent implant bridges and do not require removal. This means you can eat and sleep with your implant teeth, just as you would with natural teeth. There will be no need for denture soaking or glue.
Advantages of All on 4 Dental Implants
- Less time to heal when compared to multiple single implants
- A more comfortable and secure fit when compared to dentures
- Improved speech, digestion, and sleep when compared to dentures
- A beautiful, healthy smile
Contact Rockville Dental Implant Center to schedule an All on 4 consultation. All on 4 is an ideal solution for those with extensive tooth loss or those who currently wear dentures. Our implant specialists are trained, certified, and experienced in All on 4 treatment. We will help you determine if All on 4 is the right choice for you.