All on Four Full Mouth Implant Bridge in Rockville Maryland
All on four dental implants is a permanent solution for replacing a full mouth or a full upper or lower set of natural teeth with permanent implant teeth. The full mouth permanent implant bridge uses four to six titanium or metal free zirconia dental implants per jaw to permanently support a full mouth implant bridge or implant denture. We are an All on 4 implant clinic near Rockville MD.
Benefits of All on 4 tooth replacement include:
- Less healing time than other full mouth permanent implant options such as a full mouth of individual implants and bridges.
- Less expensive than a full mouth of permanent individual implants
- Fewer Implants and less expensive than other full mouth implant options
- Less Bone Grafting and Oral Surgery than many other implant options
- Faster Healing and recovery time than other full implant options
- Prevents bone loss and facial tissue loss as compared to implant dentures and conventional dentures
- Provides permanent tooth replacement that functions similarly to natural teeth. No more denture glue, aka fixadent denture adhesive. Eating corn, apples and ribs are no longer a problem.
- All on 4 permanent implant bridges never get cavities, decay, need root canals.
While implants have many benefits, All on 4 dental implant problems do exist and the reviews are not all good. The outcome for the patient really depends on setting an appropriate expectation for the patient (based on the individual case) and the skill of the implant dentist and the dentist and lab doing the All on 4 implant bridge.
Note: Progression of Bone loss when teeth are removed and not replaced. Bone loss is prevented when implants are placed as in cases of All on 4 dental implants.
How does All on 4 Implants Work?
The process of receiving All on 4 involves evaluation, treatment and healing. Our experienced team of all on 4 dentists will start by providing a consultation to learn about your expectations and needs. We will then perform a complete evaluation including a 3D xray or CBCT scan of the structure of your jaws. The next step involves placing four to six dental implants for the best possible results. Proper placement of these implants is crucial. The experienced doctors of Rockville Dental Implant Center are trained and qualified, resulting in the highest success rates. Unlike other options, All on 4 can work in areas where bone loss has occurred, making it a more ideal option for those who have suffered from ill-fitting dentures. All on four is ideal for patient who cannot tolerate removable dentures and need permanent implant dentures or implant bridges that stay in the mouth.
Once the implants are placed at Rockville Implant Dentist, a custom-crafted, beautiful full set of implant brides are secured using the four to six implants as support. All on 4 are permanent implant bridges and do not require removal. This means you can eat and sleep with your All on four implant teeth, just as you would with natural teeth. There will be no need for denture soaking or glue.
All on 4 Procedure Cost?
How much is All on 4? Basically, the All on Four Dentist needs to remove all the remaining teeth, perform gum clean-up/smoothing called “alveloplasty”, do some bone grafting, place several dental implants, make same day All on 4 Teeth. The teeth can be made of Acrylic or Zirconia. The Zirconia teeth are thinner, look and feel more natural and are far more durable. The Zirconia teeth also do not have any metal.
All in 4 Price? All on 4 Price? Start to finish all included Zirconia All on 4 Teeth cost $55-65K for the entire mouth. All on four for an entire upper or just lower costs $30-35K. We will Place up to 6 implants per arch for a total of 12 implants. Clear Choice All on 4 usually only includes 4 implants and charges extra for bone grafting and additional implants. Clear Choice All on 4 normally uses Plastic for their teeth aka Acrylic. We do not use any generic or knock-off implants. In almost all cases we use Zirconia bridges which are thin, beautiful and contain no metal.
All on 4 Cost for Plastic / Acrylic? Start to finish all included Acrylic All on 4 Teeth cost $50-60K for the entire mouth. All on four for an entire upper or just lower costs $25-30K. Acrylic or plastic All on four is also called Hybrid Teeth. “Hybrid” term is used because it is basically a Denture Hybrid in that the material is the same as a conventional denture (plastic teeth and gums) but instead of stick or suctioning to the gums, the Hybid Teeth are permanently fixed to the implants with a screw-retention system.
All on 4 Reviews:
all on four reviews are generally very good. Especially for the new Zirconia All on 4 full mouth bridge. The bridge is very thin, smooth and far more durable than acrylic all on 4 bridges.
Advantages of All on 4 Dental Implants
- Less time to heal when compared to multiple single implants
- A more comfortable and secure fit when compared to dentures
- Improved speech, digestion, and sleep when compared to dentures
- A beautiful, healthy smile
- ideal for patient who are tired of unstable dentures
- people with more gum and bone who have more recently lost teeth may be happier with individual implants supporting individual crowns and small 3 tooth bridges.
Contact Rockville Dental Implant Center to schedule an All on 4 consultation. All on 4 is an ideal solution for those with extensive tooth loss or those who currently wear dentures. Our implant specialists are trained, certified, and experienced in All on 4 treatment. We will help you determine if All on 4 is the right choice for you.